Healthy Heritage Project Manager
Arts for Health are currently recruiting for a freelance Project Manager to work closely with the Programmes Manager to deliver a Heritage Lottery Funded project, Healthy Heritage – Caring for the Collection.
Volunteering for Arts for Health
Arts for health runs a successful Volunteer programme supporting people from all walks of life in giving back to the community, and in exchange feeling good for making a real difference.
We have a number of volunteer opportunities to work with us both at the hospital where our offices are based, and also at our arts studio in Kingston.
We have all sorts of Volunteers….
- People who’ve been participants on our courses and want to support others through what they have experienced.
- Students (aged 17 years up).
- Those who are now retired.
- People with mild learning disabilities.
- People wanting to get back into work.
- Those who want to make friends and gain in confidence.
- And many, many more!
Below are some brief descriptions of the volunteer opportunities we have available at this time:
ASSOCIATE ARTIST (3 courses available to support on):
- Arts On Prescription – assisting the artist in preparing, running and clearing up arts sessions, being supportive to participants. These are delivered sessions.
- Art Club – assisting the artist in running and clearing up arts sessions, being supportive to participants. These are drop in sessions.
- Dementia Project – planning and delivery of arts sessions in a collective group of associates, working 1-2-1 with those affected by dementia in our ‘Do Good Feel Good’ studio space.
GARDENER: updating and maintaining the Hospital Courtyards
ASSISTANT CURATOR: working with arts collections/Exhibitions, helping out at project events and exhibitions, as and when projects arise.
For further information about volunteering and to apply, please get in touch on 01908 996124 or email email@example.com
This Project is Funded by MK Community Foundation